J. Randall Shelton
Born in Kingsport, Tennessee
- Dobyns-Bennett High School, Kingsport, Tennessee, 1958
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina, 1958-60
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee 1960-62, B.A.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, 1962-1964 Doctor of Jurisprudence, J.D.
- John Hopkins University, 1965-1967
- U.S. Army, 1962-1969, Commissioned officer, Captain, Active Duty, 1965-1967
- American Bar Association since 1967
- Tennessee Bar Association since 1967
- Morristown/Hamblen County Bar Association since 1967
- Rotary Club of Morristown since 1967
- Supreme Court of Tennessee since 1965
- United State Court of Military Appeals since 1968
- United State District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee since 1967
- United State Court of Appeals, Sixth Court, since 1987
Our paralegal and legal assistant is Melinda Livesay who is married with two children. She graduated Cum Laude from Walters State Community College in 2011 with an Associate’s Degree in the Paralegal program.